Friday, March 1, 2013

Resource Wiki

This project was so great!  I really enjoyed exploring the web and asking my teacher friends about some of the best educational websites.  I really loved getting to play the games, which were super fun, and then evaluating them for their value in the classroom.  Each one that I evaluated were awesome, because I think I was recommended some great ones.  I got a couple from a list in Parenting Magazine. I enjoyed getting to think like a student for a moment and then a teacher in order to get a good idea about the website before I wrote an annotation about it.

What I really am appreciative of in this assignment is all the resources I will have from my fellow classmates.  There are a ton of websites that I now have on my radar, and from what I can tell, they are all awesome! This was a great assignment and I am not sad at all to have put much time and effort into it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment